I could not call myself a child of the 80s if I didn’t do a project related to Ghost Busters at some point. I always wanted to do a Ghost Busters costume for Halloween, so now I am one step closer. Maybe someday I will do a proton pack to go with the trap. But for now it’s time to catch some class 5 full-roaming vapors.
This was easily one of the most straight forward builds. In doing some research on the design, I found there were numerous blueprints and build plans for the trap. It was nice not having to figure out scales and measurements on everything. Like my plasma cutter, I do have a metal switch and light so I can add electronics at some point if I decide. I also included some pictures of my build process for those curious.
Click the pictures to see larger photos.